Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Utah House of Representatives District 35|
Fitts's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"I will hold a town hall meeting each week of the legislative session to give citizens an opportunity to ask questions about proposed bills or to offer suggestions on how to make our state and communities a better place to live."
- Excerpt:"I will support policies that help to provide an environment for businesses to flourish and provide better jobs here in our great state."
- Excerpt:"Education should always seek to improve the way that it engages students, parents and other stakeholders in the process and find ways to better educate the children of today and tomorrow."
- Excerpt:"I support our public safety of all walks including law enforcement, fire and emergency services and public works."
Fitts ran for election in the 2012 election for Utah House of Representatives District 35. Fitts defeated Steve Anderson in the Republican convention and was defeated by incumbent Mark Wheatley (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Utah House of Representatives, District 35, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mark Wheatley Incumbent||53.8%||4,780|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Casey + Fitts + Utah + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found