|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Service/branch||United States Marine Corps|
Runyan attended Portland Community College for Aviation Science. His professional experience includes working ground maintenance at a golf course. He served in the United States Marine Corps.
On his Facebook page, Runyan said he is running for the following reasons:
- Excerpt: "As State Representative, my oath to protect and defend the constitution against all enemies of foreign and domestic nature will never let down. I will never forget who I work for (you) and my mission to protect your liberties will never be over as long as there are assembly members bent on violating them."
Elections for the office of Oregon House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 20, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 11, 2014. Incumbent Caddy McKeown was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Casey Runyan defeated Jason Payne in the Republican primary. Guy Rosinbaum is running as a Libertarian candidate. McKeown, Runyan and Rosinbaum will face off in the general election.
|Oregon House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
Runyan and his wife, Heather, are expecting their first child this May.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Casey + Runyan + Oregon + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon State Senate elections, 2014
- Oregon State Legislature
- Oregon House of Representatives
- Oregon House of Representatives District 9
- Casey Runyan on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Oregon Secretary of State - Candidate list