Category:Arkansas 1974 ballot measures
|Proposed Amendment 54||Gov't finances||Requires competitive bidding for all state printing contracts|
|Proposed Amendment 55||Gov't admin.||Establishes a state Legislative and Executive Compensation Commission|
|Proposed Amendment 56||Local gov't||Revises county governments|
|Proposed Amendment 57||Regulation||Authorizes the Arkansas General Assembly to control maximum interest rates|
Pages in category "Arkansas 1974 ballot measures"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Arkansas 1974 ballot measures
- Arkansas Competitive Bidding for Printing Contracts, Proposed Amendment 54 (1974)
- Arkansas Establishment of Legislative and Executive Compensation Commission, Proposed Amendment 55 (1974)
- Arkansas Legislative Authorization to Control Interest Rates, Proposed Amendment 57 (1974)
- Arkansas Revision of County Governments, Proposed Amendment 56 (1974)