Category:Civil rights, Massachusetts
Pages in category "Civil rights, Massachusetts"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- Massachusetts Absentee Voting Due to Physical Disability, Question 4 (1944)
- Massachusetts Equal Rights, Question 1 (1976)
- Massachusetts Incarcerated Felons Voting Amendment, Question 2 (2000)
- Massachusetts Prohibition of Discrimination Against Disabled Persons, Question 1 (1980)
- Massachusetts Public Schools Cannot Discriminate Based on Race or Creed, Question 6 (1978)
- Massachusetts Women’s Ability to Hold Office, Question 2 (1924)