Pages in category "Direct democracy measures, Oregon"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Oregon Lengthened Period for Verifying Petition Signatures, Measure 78 (May 2000)
- Oregon Majority of All Electors to Approve Constitutional Changes, Measure 6 (1912)
- Oregon Majority of All Electors to Approve Initiated Laws, Measure 11 (1912)
- Oregon Methods for Amending the State Constitution, Measure 5 (June 1906)
- Oregon Modification of Initiative and Referendum, Measure 2 (May 1968)
- Oregon Number of Voters' Signatures Required for Amendment via Initiative, Measure 4 (1954)
- Oregon Prohibit Legislature from Making Initiative Process Harder, Measure 96 (2000)
- Oregon Prohibition of Payment Per Signature for Canvassers, Measure 26 (2002)
- Oregon Restrictions on Government Zoning Outside of City Limits, Measure 11 (1970)
- Oregon Right to Initiative and Referendum, Measure 1 (June 1902)