Catherine J.K. Sandoval
|Catherine J.K. Sandoval|
|California Public Utilities Commission|
|2011 - Present|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed||January 25, 2011|
|Appointed by||Governor Jerry Brown (D)|
|J.D.||Stanford Law School|
Sandoval has worked as an associate professor at Santa Clara University School of Law since 2004. She previously served as undersecretary and senior policy advisor for housing with the Business, Transportation and Housing Agency from 2001 to 2004. She was vice president and general counsel with Z-Spanish Media Corporation from 1999 to 2001 and was the director of the Office of Communications Business Opportunities for the Federal Communications Commission from 1994 to 1999. Sandoval was an associate with Munger, Tolles & Olson from 1991 to 1994.
- Stanford Law School, J.D.
- Oxford University, Master of Letters in political science (Rhodes Scholar)
- Yale, B.A.
California Public Utilities Commission (2011-Present)
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Catherine + Sandoval + California"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Chong: New FCC Chairman Wheeler Visits Silicon Valley and Oakland - Techwire.net
- SD Public Utilities Commission vice chairman selected to lead national ... - Prairie Business
- Town hall meeting with Chairman of Federal Communications Commission - Oakland Local
- Happy Holidays- Stand Up to the Grinch! - Bay Area Indymedia
- PG&E hit with $14.4 million fine - San Francisco Chronicle
- Nev. DOC flouts new law requiring autopsies for inmates who die in custody - CorrectionsOne
|California Public Utilities Commission
| Succeeded by|