|New Hampshire Treasurer|
|January 3, 2007 - Present|
|Years in position||7|
|Predecessor||Michael A. Ablowich|
|Elections and appointments|
|Appointed by||Gov. John Lynch|
|Master's||Southern New Hampshire University|
Provencher is a certified public accountant. She was the Director of Audits for the New Hampshire Office of Legislative Budget from 1997 to 2006 and worked for the New Hampshire Office of Legislative Budget from 1985 to 2006.
- Executive Education Program for Senior Executives in State and Local Government, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- MBA, Southern New Hampshire University
- BS, Accountancy, Bentley College
Provencher was first appointed to a two year term in December 2006 and assumed office on January 3, 2007 and was re-appointed in 2009, 2011, and 2012.
Provencher was first appointed to a two year term in December 2006 and re-appointed in 2009, 2011, and 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Catherine + Provencher + New + Hampshire + Treasurer"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Provencher is married and has two children. She lives in Merrimack.
- New Hampshire State Treasurer
- Provencher's official biography
- Project Votesmart Biography
- Provencher on LinkedIn
Michael A. Ablowich
|New Hampshire State Treasurer
| Succeeded by|