Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Alaska House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place August 19, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. District 17 incumbent Geran Tarr was unopposed in the Democratic primary and will face Cean Stevens (L) in the general election.
Stevens ran in the 2012 election for Alaska House of Representatives District 17. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 28, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012. Stevens was defeated in the general election.
|Alaska House of Representatives, District 17, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cean + Stevens + Alaska + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Alaska House of Representatives
- Alaska House of Representatives District 19
- Alaska House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Alaska State Legislature
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed June 4, 2014
- Alaska Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed August 20, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "2012 Primary Candidate List," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Division of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," accessed March 12, 2014
- Alaska Election Division, "Official 2012 General election results," accessed November 16, 2012