Cedar County is one of 99 counties in Iowa.
- Main article: Evaluation of Iowa county websites
- County supervisors meeting agenda and minutes are available.
- Administrative officials are listed under respective department.
- Zoning information is provided. 
- Tax levy rates are posted. Property taxes can also be viewed and paid online.
- Some information about public records is provided.
- Audit forms are provided.
- County supervisors are listed, but individual contact information is not provided.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
- There is no information on the budget or contracts.
- Extensive information about audits is not provided.
- ↑ Agenda
- ↑ Minutes
- ↑ Zoning Forms
- ↑ Tax Levy Rates
- ↑ Pay Taxes Online
- ↑ Recorder's website
- ↑ Auditor forms
- ↑ Supervisors