Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Florence High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Denver|
|J.D.||University of Denver|
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Paul Rosenthal was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Celeste R. Gamache was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rosenthal will face Gamache in the general election.
Gamache ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 9. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. She was defeated by Paul Rosenthal (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Celeste R. Gamache||36%||13,099|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Celeste + Gamache + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 9
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Celeste for State House, "About" accessed October 18, 2012
- Celeste Gamache for Colorado State House Facebook Page, "Info" accessed October 18, 2012
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014