|Former candidate for|
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|High school||Florence High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Denver|
|J.D.||University of Denver|
Gamache's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "I want to hear from all of you- democrat, independent, republican, any school of thought. Let’s create a strong, vibrant community by sharing all of our stories and beliefs."
- Excerpt: "Small businesses are key in a thriving economy. Over the last two years, new taxes, fees, and regulations have forced companies to leave Colorado and left broken, jobless families behind. Standing for our families and cultivating a business- and job-friendly Colorado must be the top priority."
- Excerpt: "Competition creates the best educational innovations. When teachers and parents participate together in school program decisions, students win. I’ll work to ensure that education monies “for the kid’ s” make it into the classrooms with kids and teachers. Colorado families deserve to see the detailed return on investment for their education dollars; transparency is vital to creating a better education system for our children."
Promote Responsible Energy
- Excerpt: "Energy booms in North Dakota and Texas have led these states to some of the lowest unemployment rates in the country. Colorado has the natural resources, workforce, and pioneering spirit to achieve even greater milestones in this industry. Establishing a task force to study the environmental effects of fracking and to make an educated and beneficial decision for our state, our families, and our environment is an opportunity that cannot be missed."
Promote Common Values
- Excerpt: "Caring for those in need and building a community in which everyone from the least to the most fortunate has an opportunity to live out their American Dream. This is best achieved through lower taxes, efficient governing policies, and protection of our individual responsibilities, rights and freedom."
Elections for the office of Colorado House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 31, 2014. Incumbent Paul Rosenthal was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Celeste R. Gamache was unopposed in the Republican primary. Rosenthal defeated Gamache in the general election.
Gamache ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 9. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. She was defeated by Paul Rosenthal (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 9, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Celeste R. Gamache||36%||13,099|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Celeste + Gamache + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Colorado House of Representatives
- Colorado House of Representatives District 9
- Colorado House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Colorado State Legislature
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Celeste Gamache on Facebook
- Celeste Gamache on LinkedIn
- Celeste for State House, "About" accessed October 18, 2012
- Celeste Gamache for Colorado State House Facebook Page, "Info" accessed October 18, 2012
- celeste4hd9.com, "What I'll Do," accessed September 30, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed May 1, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Unofficial primary election results," accessed June 25, 2014
- Colorado Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary election results," accessed April 14, 2014