Center Unified School District bond proposition, Measure N (November 2008)
Measure N authorized the school district to borrow $500 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These election results are from the Placer County election office and the Sacramento County election office.
The question on the ballot:
This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
|Measure N: "To acquire, construct, and improve school facilities, including building new schools and classrooms o reduce student overcrowding, improving existing schools for greater energy efficiency and increased access to computers and technology, and qualify the District for approximately $250,000,000 in State funds, shall the District issue up to $500,000,000 in bonds at legal interest rates, with a citizens' oversight committee, annual audits, no money for administrator salaries, and provided funds cannot be transferred to the State?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
- Timing is tough for school bonds on Sacramento-area ballots, Sacramento Bee, September 18
- Sacramento County e-results for November 4, 2008 election
- Text of Measure N
- How school measures fared