Center on Education Policy
|Center on Education Policy|
|Top official:||Maria Voles Ferguson|
|Number of employees:||6|
The mission statement of the foundation is:
The Center on Education Policy is a national, independent advocate for public education and for more effective public schools. The Center helps Americans better understand the role of public education in a democracy and the need to improve the academic quality of public schools. We do not represent any special interests. Instead, we try to help citizens make sense of the conflicting opinions and perceptions about public education and create the conditions that will lead to better public schools.
—Center on Education Policy's website (2014), 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Center+on+Education+Policy"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Center on Education Policy, "About The Center on Education Policy," accessed March 24, 2014
- Center on Education Policy, "Contact The Center on Education Policy," accessed March 24, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.