Center on Reinventing Public Education
|Center on Reinventing Public Education|
|Top official:||Robin Lake|
The organization's mission statement is:
Our mission is to find the most innovative, pragmatic, equitable, and successful ways to address the complex challenges in public education. Through our research and policy analysis, we offer evidence-based solutions that help educators and administrators do their best work so that every child can have access to an excellent education.
We envision a public education system that attracts and grows talented teachers and leaders; where all families have great neighborhood and city-wide public school options to meet their children’s unique needs; where public funds flow equitably to students; where all schools regularly innovate and problem-solve; and where those overseeing schools ensure that every child has access to excellent teachers and excellent schools.
—Center on Reinventing Public Education's website, (2014) 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Center + Reinventing + Public + Education"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Influencers project
- School board elections project
- Education policy project
- Education policy in the United States
- Center on Reinventing Public Education, "Experts," accessed June 12, 2014
- Center on Reinventing Public Education, "About the Center on Reinventing Public Education," accessed June 12, 2014
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
- Center on Reinventing Public Education, "Mission," accessed June 12, 2014