Ceres Unified School District bond proposition, Measure U (November 2008)
(Redirected from Ceres Unified school bond election, Measure U, 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Ceres Unified School District in Stanislaus County, where it was approved.
Measure U authorized the Ceres Unified School District to borrow $60 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Stanislaus County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure U: "Shall the Ceres Uniﬁed School District be authorized to issue bonds in the aggregate amount of $60,000,000, bearing interest at rates not exceeding the statutory limit, for the purpose of funding school facilities projects?"|
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Measure U (dead link) (Scroll to page 9)
- Cal-Tax report on the November school bond elections
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found