For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Florida, District 19|
|Bachelor's||Palm Beach Atlantic University (2007)|
|Place of birth||Colombia|
- 2007: Palm Beach Atlantic University, Bachelor's degree in Political Science
Henao's campaign website listed the following issues:
- The Economy and Jobs
- Excerpt: "American jobs and the economy are suffering because of Congress' inability to work towards a solution. Cesar Henao will make it his top priority to create jobs and restore America's role as a leader in technology, science, and engineering."
- Protecting Israel Our Ally
- Excerpt: "I am pro-Israel, I will always defend and support the State of Israel. "
- Technology and Manufacturing Jobs
- Excerpt: "The engine of economic growth is technology and manufacturing. Rebuilding our economy must be priority #1."
- Immigration (Road to Legality)
- Excerpt: "Cesar Henao proposes a working framework for immigration reform that focuses on a Road to Legality instead of a path to citizenship. "
- Balanced Budget
- Excerpt: "I support a balanced budget, and trimming federal spending so that budget surpluses can begin to pay off the national debt. "
Henao was defeated by Democrat Theodore E. Deutch. Henao ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Florida's 21st District. Henao ran as an Independent. Candidates wishing to run were required to file by the signature filing deadline of June 8, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 14, 2012.
|U.S. House, Florida District 21 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Theodore E. Deutch Incumbent||77.8%||221,263|
|Independent||W. Michael Trout||13.3%||37,776|
|Source: Florida Secretary of State "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House, Florida, District 21, 2012 - Cesar Henao Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by Election Winner||$1,264,158|
|Total Spent by Election Winner||$921,298|
|Top contributors to Cesar Henao's campaign committee|
|Lexus of South Atlanta||$2,500|
|Soma Medica Center||$2,500|
|Bernando Alzate Nursery||$1,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Misc. Manufacturing & Distributing||$1,000|
Henao and his wife, Deana, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Cesar + Henao + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |