For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Nevada Assembly District 13|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2008|
|Profession||Business Development/Sales Management|
Christensen earned his B.A. in International Relations from Brigham Young University in 1996. His professional experience includes working in business development and sales management for a small business; former managing director for the Christensen Company; and former management consultant for the Steven R. Covey Leadership Center.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Christensen served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Government Affairs Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Nevada Assembly
- See also: Nevada State Assembly elections, 2008
Christensen raised $185,534 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 13 (2008)|
|Chad Christensen (R)||38,844||49.00%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Chad Christensen's 2008 campaign.
|J A Tiberti Construction Co||$16,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$10,000|
|Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce||$5,000|
Christensen and his wife, Ashley, have five children: Cole, Reed, Cooper, Race and Chloé.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Christensen + Nevada + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Chad Christensen
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Nevada State Assembly District 13
| Succeeded by|
Scott Hammond (R)