|Nevada Assembly District 13|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Business Development/Sales Management|
Christensen earned his Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from Brigham Young University in 1996. He is involved in business development and sales management for a small business; former managing director for the Christensen Company; and former management consultant for the Steven R. Covey Leadership Center. He and his wife, Ashley, have five children: Cole, Reed, Cooper, Race and Chloé.
While in the Nevada Assembly, Christensen served on the following committees:
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Government Affairs Committee, Nevada Assembly
- Transportation Committee, Nevada Assembly
Christensen raised $185,534 for his campaign.
|Nevada State Assembly, District 13 (2008)|
|Chad Christensen (R)||38,844||49.00%|
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Chad Christensen's 2008 campaign.
|J A Tiberti Construction Co||$16,000|
|Nevada Association of Realtors||$10,000|
|Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce||$5,000|
- Chad Christensen for U.S. Senate official campaign website
- Nevada Assembly - Rep. Chad Christensen
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
|Nevada State Assembly District 13
| Succeeded by|