|Tennessee House Of Representatives District 36|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Faulkner is a Knox County Sheriff's Deputy.
Faulkner is a high school graduate. He is also a graduate of the Sheriff's Training Academy.
- Agriculture Committee, Tennessee House
- Children and Youth Committee, Tennessee General Assembly
- Judiciary Committee, Tennessee House
- Subcommittee on Criminal Practice and Procedure
Faulkner raised $87,387 for his campaign while Byrge raised $35,743 and Kidwell raised $0.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 36 (2008)|
|Chad Faulkner (R)||8,321|
|Roger Byrge (D)||7,930|
Faulkner raised $87,387 in the 2008 election cycle.
His major contributors are listed below.
|House Republican Caucus||$7,000|
|Red State PAC||$4,000|
Faulkner is married and has three children.
- Tennessee Legislature - Representative Chad Faulkner
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
- Tennessee Votes profile
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Official Website
|Tennessee House of Representatives District 36
| Succeeded by|
Dennis Powers (R)
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |