|Former candidate for|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 49|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Henneman's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: "We need to teach our children, and to teach them we need the funding. We need to put our trust into our teachers, the ones who are trained to do this sort of thing. We need to back our teachers, not mistrust them. We need to properly fund our schools so that they all have what they need to function properly."
- Excerpt: "We can do better by investing in startups that will create family supporting jobs. One thing we cannot do though is create a tax payer funded giveaway program to the biggest donors. That is what the current administration has done with their non accountable private public jobs programs."
A decent days pay for a decent days work
- Excerpt: "By raising the minimum wage, it allows for the private employers to actually help take workers off government assistance. Raising the minimum wage is the right thing to do."
Planning for the future
- Excerpt: "Too often we see politicians only work on a two year election cycle. These same people do not look beyond their own candidacies. We need to make long term plans, so that our children and their children have something worthwhile to look forward to. We need to stop playing the game of politics and start acting like the elected public servants that we're elected to be."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Chad Henneman was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Travis Tranel was unopposed in the Republican primary. Henneman and Tranel faced off in the general election. Incumbent Tranel defeated Henneman in the general election, and was re-elected for another term.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 49 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Travis Tranel Incumbent||61.4%||12,240|
In 2014, Henneman's endorsements included the following:
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + Henneman + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Official campaign website
- Chad Henneman on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Chad Henneman, "Where I Stand," accessed October 27, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Chad Henneman, "Endorsements," accessed October 27, 2014
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |