|Ohio House of Representatives, District 19|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Monnin's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Jobs & The Economy
- Excerpt: "Downsize government bureaucracies and cut taxes for everyone so Ohio’s small and emerging businesses can create jobs and families can regain control of their finances."
- Excerpt: "Protect our small businesses and families from federal health care mandates and enact free-market reforms that put doctors and patients—not insurance companies or Washington bureaucrats—back in charge of health care decisions."
Our Broken Democracy
- Excerpt: "Simplify the tax code, reduce the budget, and reject parties and politicians who are controlled by these powerful interests in favor of citizen candidates willing to stand up for families, communities, and small businesses. Our campaign will stand up to the Columbus special interests, get our spending priorities in order, and fight to revitalize Ohio’s economy and create good jobs."
- Excerpt: "Bring the one-size-fits-all education industry into the 21st century by empowering moms and dads to choose the education best for their children—whether public, charter, private, or religious."
An Open, Civil Society
- Excerpt: "Build relationships across falsely manufactured boundaries to reject the politics of division while respecting our differences and insisting that government mind its own business on matters of conscience, culture, and religion."
Elections for the office of Ohio House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 5, 2014. Michael Johnston was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Anne Gonzales defeated Meta Hahn in the Republican primary. Chad Monnin is running as a Libertarian candidate. Gonzales, Johnston and Monnin will face off in the general election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 19 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Anne Gonzales Incumbent||72.5%||5,531|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Monnin + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Ohio House of Representatives
- Ohio General Assembly
- Ohio House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Ohio House of Representatives District 19
- Official campaign website
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Chad Monnin on Facebook
- Chad Monnin on Twitter
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |