|Former candidate for|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91|
Olsen's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
Our country was founded upon Christian principles. I believe in them.
- Excerpt: "As your state representative, I will support the traditional conservative values that have made our country great. I believe in our freedom to express and practice our faith, the right to life, and traditional marriage, I will stand against the liberal assault on our values."
I oppose ObamaCare and government takeover of health care.
- Excerpt: "ObamaCare will be a disaster for our country. I oppose its tax increases, government mandates and threats to religious freedom. I will vote to protect the doctor-patient relationship, preserve individual freedom and save our medical system from the destructive policies coming from Washington."
I support policies that foster economic prosperity and private sector job growth.
- Excerpt: "Government doesn’t create jobs. Entrepreneurs, investors and private citizens do. We can grow our economy by keeping government in check, the budget balanced, and the path to growth clear of unnecessary legal and regulatory obstacles."
I support legal system reforms to ensure that our courts work for average citizens, not just lawyers.
- Excerpt: "Attorney groups are gearing up to reverse recently passed tort and workers’ compensation legal reforms. I will work to protect them."
Our guns should never be “up for grabs.”
- Excerpt: "I’m an ardent supporter of the 2nd amendment, an NRA member and a concealed carry license holder. Our right to bear arms leads to less crime – a fact proven by crime statistics. We must preserve this fundamental right."
Elections for the office of Oklahoma House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 24, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Trey Puckett was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Chris Kannady defeated Chad Olsen, Scott Esk, David Monlux and Jon Painter. Kannady defeated Puckett in the general election.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91 General Election, 2014|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 91 Republican Primary, 2014|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Olsen + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma House of Representatives
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Oklahoma House of Representatives District 91
- Elect Olsen, "Issues," accessed June 5, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official General Election Results, Federal, State, Legislative and Judicial Races — November 4, 2014," accessed November 5, 2014
State of Oklahoma
Oklahoma City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor and Inspector | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Wildlife Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Commissioner of Corporations |