Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
VanHouden's professional experience includes working for MRH Insurance.
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Kent Thompson defeated Chad VanHouden in the Republican primary.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Kent Thompson Incumbent||59.8%||1,514|
In 2014, VanHouden's endorsements included the following:
- Chamber PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + VanHouden + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Iola Radio News, "Race Develops In 9th District," June 2, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Chamber, "Chamber PAC endorsements in House primaries," June 23, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |