Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 9|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
VanHouden's professional experience includes working for MRH Insurance.
Elections for the office of Kansas House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Kent Thompson defeated Chad VanHouden in the Republican primary and was unopposed in the general election.
|Kansas House of Representatives, District 9 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Kent Thompson Incumbent||59.8%||1,514|
In 2014, VanHouden's endorsements included the following:
- Chamber PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Chad + VanHouden + Kansas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kansas State Legislature
- Kansas state legislative districts
- Kansas House of Representatives
- Kansas House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Iola Radio News, "Race Develops In 9th District," June 2, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election - Official Vote Totals," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Secretary of State, "Candidates for the 2014 General (unofficial)," accessed September 15, 2014
- Kansas Chamber, "Chamber PAC endorsements in House primaries," June 23, 2014
State of Kansas
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Wildlife and Parks | Secretary of Labor | Corporation Commission |