Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Board member, Norman Board of Education, Office 4|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||February 11, 2014|
|First elected||February 11, 2014|
|Next general||February 2019|
|Profession||Funeral home operator|
Vice is the managing partner of operations for Havenbrook Funeral Home. He has two children currently attending district schools.
- See also: Norman Public Schools elections (2014)
Chad Vice ran unopposed for the Office 4 seat in the general election scheduled for February 11, 2014. The election was canceled as Vice was the only candidate to file for election.
Vice reported no contributions or expenditures to the Oklahoma Ethics Commission.
Vice did not receive any official endorsements for his campaign.
About the district
- See also: Norman Public Schools, Oklahoma
Norman outperformed in comparison to the rest of Oklahoma in terms of higher education achievement in 2010. The United States Census Bureau found that 43.4% of Norman residents aged 25 years and older had attained a Bachelor's degree compared to 23.2% for Oklahoma as a whole. The median household income in Norman was $48,248 compared to $44,891 for the state of Oklahoma. The poverty rate in Norman was 17.6% compared to 16.6% for the entire state.
Note: The United States Census Bureau considers "Hispanic or Latino" to be a place of origin, not a race. Therefore, the Census allows citizens to report both their race and that they are from a "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin simultaneously. As a result, the percentages in each column of the racial demographics table will exceed 100.0%. Each column will add up to 100.0% after removing the "Hispanic or Latino" place of origin percentages.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Chad + Vice + Norman + Public + Schools + Oklahoma"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Norman Public Schools, "Boundary Descriptions," accessed January 15, 2014
- Norman Transcript, "Vice to serve on school board, filed without opposition," December 4, 2013
- Oklahoma Ethics Commission, "Candidate Information," accessed March 5, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Norman, Oklahoma," accessed January 15, 2014
- National Center for Education Statistics, "ELSI Table Generator," accessed January 15, 2014
- Oklahoma, "MESA - Current Registration Statistics by County," accessed January 15, 2014
- United States Census Bureau, "Frequently Asked Questions," accessed April 21, 2014
|2014 Norman Public Schools Elections|
|Election date:||February 11, 2014|
|Candidates:||Office 4: • Chad Vice|
|Important information:||Key deadlines • Additional elections on the ballot|