Nebraska State Senate, District 46
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2010
|Nebraska State Senate, District 46 General election (2010)|
|Danielle Nantkes Conrad||2,259|
Wright's website talks about the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Through responsible spending and reasonable tax cuts, we can make it easier for all Nebraskans to raise their families, run their businesses, and live comfortably. Nebraska’s working families live within a budget; our state needs to do the same."
- Excerpt: "I have created jobs and will go to work in the state Capitol to create even more. I know what it takes to ensure that job creation is strong and sustained. Ensuring that the private sector has the confidence to make long-term investments in Nebraska will be one of my top priorities."
- Excerpt: "Educating and training our workforce from elementary school upward to higher education is essential to the development of a marketable community. This can be achieved by providing our K-12 teachers the resources they need to succeed and keeping the costs of college education affordable. In today’s knowledge-based global economy, nothing is more vital to companies than the ability to find, and employ, an increasingly well-educated work force. It is my goal to see Nebraska schools once again set the standard for education."
- Chad Wright's official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of 2010 candidates for Nebraska Legislature
- May 11, 2010 primary election results
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found