is one of 64 counties
. The county seat is Salida
See also: Evaluation of Colorado county websites
This site was last evaluated on July 31, 2012.
- The County Administration is listed on the website with an office address, phone number and personalized email.
- County commissioners are listed with their roles and responsibilities. Contact information is provided, specifically: office address, phone number and a personalized email.
- Meeting minutes from 2009 to present are available. Agendas for 2012 are also available. Meeting times and locations are noted on the Commissioner's page.
- Budgets are available from 2010 to present. Audits are available from 2009 to present.
- A zoning map and planning applications are available on the website.
- The Assessor provides information on property taxes and local mill levies.
- The County Clerk provides contact information, including email, and some fee schedules for certain documents.
- The Public Information Officer is not identified, nor any specifications for submitting a public records request.
- Approved contract statements are not available for vendors above $10,000. Could also not located bids or proposals.
- If the county engaged in lobbying actives or if its a member of lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the total cost lobbying activities or membership dues for associations available.
- ↑ Chaffee County, Administration, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Chaffee County, Commissioners, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Chaffee County, Meeting minutes, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Chaffee County, Meeting agendas, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Chaffee County, Finance, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Chaffee County, Planning and zoning, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Chaffee County, Local taxes, Accessed: July 31, 2012
- ↑ Chaffee County, County Clerk, Accessed: July 31, 2012