Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lovett served on this committee:
Lovett ran for election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4. Lovett was unopposed in the September 11 primary and was defeated by Thomas Donovan (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Sullivan 4, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charlene Lovett Incumbent||43.1%||862|
Lovett advanced past the September 14 primary election. She faced incumbent John Cloutier (D), incumbent Raymond Gagnon (D), incumbent Philip Osgood (R), Joshua Hansen (D), Matthew Baird-Torney (D), Paul LaCasse (R), Marie Lozito (R), Steve Picano (R), and Larry Converse (D) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Lovett was up for re-election, she did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charlene + Lovett + New Hampshire + House" :All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine. Charlene Lovett News Feed
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014