Charles A. Thompson
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 98|
Thompson ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 98. Thompson was due to oppose incumbent Antonio Parkinson in the August 2 primary election, but did not appear on the ballot. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Thompson + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Anne Arundel County and Howard County home sales - Washington Post
- 100 Hospital and Health System CIOs to Know - Becker's Hospital Review
- Thompson's Station narrows field for administrator position - The Tennessean
- Loretta Fuddy Dead Because Of Cardiac Arrhythmia - Huffington Post
- Guitar-making shop to open in Sisters - Bend Bulletin
- Scott Lewis Dead: Hypnotist Plunges To Death From Balcony - Huffington Post
- Dr. Lilly Geyer Under Investigation After Death Of 3-Year-Old Finley Boyle - Huffington Post
- Entertainment Insane Clown Posse, Chris Brown, Eleyna Anala, Sylvester ... - Kansas City Star
- 15 years ago: the impeachment of Bill Clinton - The Advocate
- Saul Zaentz Dead: Oscar-Winning Producer Dies At 92 - Huffington Post
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |