|Oklahoma State Senate, District 18|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Northeastern State University, 1977|
|Master's||Northeastern State University, 1981|
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
After growing up in Cherokee County, Arnall served in the United States Navy from 1970 through 1974. He served on board the U.S.S. Truxtun in the Gulf of Tonkin during the Vietnam War. Following his discharge, Arnall earned his B.S. in elementary education from Northeastern State University in 1977. He went on to earn his M.S. in secondary education from Northeastern State University in 1981.
Professionally, Arnall worked as an educator for 35 years. During his career he taught kindergarten through 12th grade and also served as a middle school principal.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Incumbent Kim David was unopposed in the Republican primary, while Charles Arnall was unopposed in the Democratic primary. David and Arnall will face off in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Arnall + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
- Oklahoma State Senate District 18
- Facebook, "Charles Arnall for State Senate District 18, About," accessed August 19, 2014
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on August 19, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014