Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Connecticut House of Representatives, District 94|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||April 24, 2014|
Ashe's professional experience includes working as a barber and owning a business.
A special election for the position of Connecticut House of Representatives District 94 was called for April 24. Candidates were supposed to be nominated by their party rather than chosen through a primary. Because the district's Democratic committee did not endorse a candidate, a number of them appeared on the special election ballot.
Note: Jerome Dunbar did not appear on the list of certified results.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Ashe + Connecticut + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Haven Independent, "A New Political Team Carries Special Election," April 25, 2014
- yaledailynews.com, "Six scramble to replace Holder-Winfield," April 21, 2014
- ctpostchronicle.com "Len Caplan selected as Republican candidate for special election," March 26, 2014
- City of New Haven, "Official special election results," accessed May 7, 2014
State of Connecticut
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of the State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utility Control |