Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Wyoming House of Representatives District 50|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Cloud's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We spend the majority of our education dollars for college preparation. We need to make sure that students going into trade jobs are also prepared."
- Excerpt:"The government closest to the people governs best. State government should be limited by local government, and Federal government should be limited by State."
- Excerpt:"The costs of labor and materials are at an all time low, so now is the time to build. Building now is an investment that will pay for itself and prepare our state for future generations."
- Excerpt:"Our state government should grow at the same rate as the population. Growing at a faster rate is unsustainable, and it will eventually add to our tax burden. We need to limit the size of our government."
- Excerpt:"Growing the Permanent Minerals Trust Fund is important for the our long-term outlook. Making sure we have the savings to guarantee financial health far into the future should be one of the Legislature’s top priorities."
Elections for the office of Wyoming House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 19, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was May 30, 2014. Larissa Sneider ran unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Garry Piiparinen defeated Rick O'Driscoll in the Republican primary. Clarence Vranish qualified as the Independent Party candidate. Piiparinen defeated Sneider and Vranish in the general election.
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49, General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Garry Piiparinen Incumbent||53.9%||1,333|
|Source: Wyoming Secretary of State|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 49 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Garry Piiparinen Incumbent||59.4%||982|
|Wyoming House of Representatives, District 50 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Pat Childers Incumbent||21.1%||420|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Cloud + Wyoming + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wyoming State Legislature
- Wyoming state legislative districts
- Wyoming House of Representatives
- Wyoming House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Candidate Roster," accessed May 31, 2014
- charlescloudforhouse.com, Official campaign website (timed out)
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 General Election Candidate Roster," accessed October 10, 2014
- Wyoming Secretary of State, "2014 Official General Election Results," accessed November 12, 2014
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Wyoming Secretary of State "2012 Candidate List