|Idaho State Senate, District 24|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
In addition to being a Senator, Coiner has been a farmer.
Coiner was a member of these committees:
- See also: Idaho State Senate elections, 2010
Coiner was defeated by challenger Lee Heider in the Republican primary on May 25 by a margin of 2,630-1,965. Coiner was seeking his fourth term. Heider ran unopposed in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Idaho State Senate, District 24 (2008)|
|Charles Coiner (R)||13,341|
In 2008, Coiner collected $750 in donations.
Coiner represents Idaho Senate District 24. District 24 includes the Western portion of Twin Falls County.
- Official Idaho Senate website
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
|Idaho Senate District 24
| Succeeded by|