|U.S. Senate, Hawaii|
|Bachelor's||University of California|
- Linclon School of Law: Contracts, Torts, Criminal Law
- University of Hawaii, Art
- University of California, Sonoma Political Science, Management B.A.
Collins professional career include:
- Circuit board fabricator at General Dynamics
- Douglas Aircraft, Aircraft electrician.
- U.S. Army, Helicopter pilot and aircraft commander
- CEO of Sun Helicopter Aerospace
- Dept of Education, Hawaii, Taught English, Math,Art Hawaiian studies for grades K-12
Collins ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Hawaii. Collins was seeking the nomination on the Republican ticket.  Collins ran against John Carroll, Linda Lingle, Eddie Pirkowski, and John Roco in the Republican primary. was defeated by Linda Lingle in the Republican primary on August 11, 2012. Candidates Steve Tataii, Michael Gillespie, Antonio Gimbernat, Mazie Hirono, Arturo Reyes, and Ed Case ran in the Democratic primary. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was June 5, 2012. The primary elections were held on August 11, 2012.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Collins + Hawaii + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Today in History - Coos Bay World
- Good Morning! - KWTX
- AP Sportlight - Charlotte Observer
- GOP's third shot at Senate: Charm or bust? - Politico
- GOP Blocks Pillard - Georgetown University The Hoya
- GOP blocks key Obama court nominee in Senate vote - KATV
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 AP Results "Hawaii Senate Primary Election Results" Accessed August 12, 2012
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 [Information submitted to BP staff via Bio Submission Form]
- ↑ Hawaii Elections "Primary Candidate Report "June 4, 2012