Charles County, Maryland
- Includes an extensive, searchable directory of all county officials and employees.
- Property taxes can be paid online. Basic local tax info also provided.
- Budget is available.
- Meeting agendas and minutes available.
- Building permits and zoning regulations available.
- Annual financial report available.
- Recent and current contract bids posted, and awarded bids are designated.
- Information on how to make a public records request is provided on the site, but it's difficult to find. 
- Residents have the option to pay taxes online. 
- Information about becoming a registered lobbyist is available. 
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations. There is no searchable database for registered lobbyists.
- Information on county taxes and tax rates is available in the budget document, but is not centrally located nor easy to locate.
- Official Charles County Website
- Charles County on Maryland Manual On-line
- Charles County on ePodunk
- Charles County Economic Development
- Southern Maryland Online
- ↑ Directory
- ↑ Pay Taxes Online
- ↑ Taxes
- ↑ Budget
- ↑ Meetings
- ↑ Permit Application
- ↑ Zoning Regulations
- ↑ Financial Report
- ↑ Bids
- ↑ Public Records
- ↑ Charles County Online Payments, Accessed September 16, 2013
- ↑ Charles County Lobbying Registration Information Form and Report, Accessed September 16, 2013