Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 112|
|Place of birth||St. Louis, Missouri|
|(timed out) Campaign website|
Elections for the office of Missouri House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election was held on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Robert Butler defeated Larry Steinkamp in the Democratic primary. Rob Vescovo defeated Charles Groeteke and Avery Fortenberry in the Republican primary. (Fortenberry suspended his campaign and endorsed Vescovo in July.) Butler faced Vescovo in the general election.  Vescovo defeated Butler in the general election.
|Missouri House of Representatives District 112, General Election, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 112 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 112 Republican Primary, 2014|
In 2014, Groeteke's endorsements included:
- National Rifle Association (AQ rating)
- Missouri Right to Life PAC
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Groeteke + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri House of Representatives
- Missouri House of Representatives District 112
- Missouri House of Representatives elections, 2014
- Missouri State Legislature
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Elections: Offices Filed in Candidate Filing," accessed April 11, 2014
- LinkedIn, "Avery Fortenberry," accessed July 23, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results - State of Missouri - Primary Election - August 5, 2014," accessed August 26, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Certified Candidate List - Primary Election," accessed July 24, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "All Results-State of Missouri-General-November 4, 2014: Unofficial Results," November 8, 2014
- Groeteke for 112, "Endorsements," accessed July 23, 2014 (timed out) (timed out)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |