Charles J. Daniels
|Charles J. Daniels|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 95|
Daniels ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 60. Daniels defeated William N. Weekley and James Drake in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 93 incumbent Andrew Thompson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andrew Thompson Incumbent||52.8%||28,302|
|Democratic||Charles J. Daniels||47.2%||25,269|
|Ohio House of Representatives Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Charles J. Daniels||53.8%||4,529|
|William N. Weekley||19.8%||1,667|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Daniels + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Images: The Week in Pictures - Chicago Daily Herald
- Nancy Leonard: Driving Force Behind Slick, Pacers (Part 2) - NBA.com
- A hotel by many different names: A history of today's Cambridge Place - Lima Ohio
- Beyond The Hits: Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - The Quietus
- RUSH HOUR: The stories you need to know today - NEWS.com.au
- City league bowling highlight sheet scores - Battle Creek Enquirer
- St. Louis County - Budgeteer
- Why Are Prison Riots Declining While Prison Populations Explode? - The Atlantic
- Investiture ceremony ushers in Suresh as ninth president - CMU The Tartan Online
- Lenny Kravitz' Very Good Year, From 'The Butler' To 'Catching Fire' - Huffington Post
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |