Charles J. Daniels
|Charles J. Daniels|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 95|
Daniels ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House District 60. Daniels defeated William N. Weekley and James Drake in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 93 incumbent Andrew Thompson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 95, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Andrew Thompson Incumbent||52.8%||28,302|
|Democratic||Charles J. Daniels||47.2%||25,269|
|Ohio House of Representatives Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Charles J. Daniels||53.8%||4,529|
|William N. Weekley||19.8%||1,667|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Daniels + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Carpenter Ants bring the W.Va. Mambo to the V Club - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- West Virginia Music Hall of Fame 2013 inductees - Huntington Herald Dispatch
- Packers-Eagles post-game notes & quotes - Packers.com (blog)
- People's Choice Awards 2014 nominees announced - CBS News
- Election Day 2013 At A Glance - ABC News (blog)
- A Volatile Excerpt from the New Richard Pryor Book Furious Cool - Esquire (blog)
- Illinois unions hold strong despite blows to labor - KTVN
- Man sentenced for sex with pool raft - Norwalk Reflector
- Garner: Film about Polanski opens Polish Film Festival - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle
- Deeds Recorded Sept. 30-Oct. 4, 2013 - Lancaster Newspapers
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |