|Maryland House of Delegates District 3B|
| Term in office began|
January 13, 2010
| Term in office ended|
January 12, 2011
|Profession||Realtor, Re/Max 100|
Prior to joining the House, Jenkins served on the Board of County Commissioners of Frederick County from December 2006 to January 13, 2010.
Jenkins works as a realtor for Re/Max 100 and served in the U.S. Navy from 1983-87.
- Health & Government Operations
- Government Operations subcommittee
- Public Health & Long-Term Care subcommittee
- Maryland House of Delegates - Rep. Jenkins
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
Richard Weldon, Jr.
|Maryland House of Delegates District 3B
January 13, 2010-January 12, 2011
| Succeeded by|
State of Maryland
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Superintendent of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor, Licensing and Regulation | Chairman of Public Service Commission |