Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Dakota State Senate District 8|
Johnson was initially barred from the ballot over technical problems with his petition. However, he was added to the ballot by a state judge on May 25.
Johnson ran in the 2012 election for South Dakota State Senate District 8. Johnson ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 5 and was defeated by incumbent Russell Olson (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota State Senate, District 8, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Russell Olson Incumbent||63.4%||7,072|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Johnson + South Dakota + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- State highway laws lacking, group finds - Helena Independent Record
- Republican Coburn Leaving Senate at End of Session - Bloomberg
- State rates low in highway safety laws - Montana Standard
- Dutchess County chamber boss backs sale of Poughkeepsie bus service - Kingston Daily Freeman
- Senate confirms Yellen as Federal Reserve chair - The News Journal
- Social issues resurgent in midterms - Fox News
- Reid Gives Landrieu VIP Treatment to Tip Election Odds - Businessweek
- Study: Montana's overall fiscal condition ranks 9th - Billings Gazette
- Survey: Congress Doesn't Want to Dump Government Benefits - Wall St. Cheat Sheet
- Republicans Eye Paths To Senate Majority, But Tea Party Poses Problems - Huffington Post