|Rhode Island State Senate District 11|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Levesque worked as an attorney for Levesque Law Office from 1980 to 2006. He then worked as Assistant Town Solicitor for the Town of Portsmouth from 1986 to 1988, from 2001 to 2002, and again from 2005 to the present.
Levesque earned his B.A. in English from the University of Rhode Island in 1977. He went on to receive his J.D. from Loyola University in 1980.
- Government Oversight Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Health and Human Services Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
- Judiciary Committee, Rhode Island State Senate
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 11|
|Christopher Ottiano (R)||5376|
|Charles Levesque (D)||4325|
On November 4, 2008, Levesque was re-elected to the 11th District Seat in the Rhode Island State Senate. Levesque raised $20,624 for his campaign, while Ottiano raised $14,457 and Vitkevitch raised $4,000.
|Rhode Island State Senate, District 11 (2008)|
|Charles Levesque (D)||5,506|
|Christopher Ottiano (R)||5,393|
|John Stephen Vitkevitch (I)||1,549|
Levesque raised $13,087 during the 2008 election cycle.
His top contributor is listed below.
|Senate Democratic Leadership of Rhode Island||$1,250|
Levesque is single.
- Unofficial results for Rhode Island state senate Democratic District 11 primary, 9/14/2010
- State of Rhode Island Board of Elections, "2008 Statewide General Election Results," accessed June 6, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Rhode Island State Senate spending, 2008," accessed June 6, 2014
- 2008 Campaign contributors to Charles Levesque
|Rhode Island State Senate District 11
| Succeeded by|