|Former candidate for|
|North Dakota House of Representatives, District 29|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of North Dakota House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on June 10, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 7, 2014. Incumbent Chet Pollert and incumbent Craig Headland were unopposed in the Republican primary, while Lori Carlson and Charles Linderman were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Pollert and Headland defeated Carlson and Linderman in the general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Linderman + North + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Dakota House of Representatives
- North Dakota Legislative Assembly
- North Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Dakota House of Representatives District 29
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Dakota Dem-NPL - District 12/29 on Facebook
- 2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "2014 Primary Election Contest/Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Results Primary Election - June 10, 2014," accessed July 8, 2014
- North Dakota Secretary of State, "Official General Election Results," accessed November 17, 2014
State of North Dakota
List of North Dakota ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Director of Game and Fish | Commissioner of Labor | Public Service Commission |