was a 2014 Republican
candidate for District 28
of the Oklahoma State Senate
Mashek's campaign website highlighted the following issues:
- Excerpt: " I believe that at this important time for our nation, now more than ever, we need principled leaders committed to the conservative values that have made our country great. These are the values I will work for as your state Senator – values like limited government, lower taxes, the right to life, traditional marriage, Second Amendment rights, individual responsibility, and self-reliance."
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Oklahoma State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 24, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 11, 2014. Marilyn Rainwater defeated Billy Hinton in the Democratic primary, while Jason Smalley defeated Michael Ballard, Charles Mashek, Joe Dobry and Danny Williams in the Republican primary. Rainwater and Smalley will face off in the general election.
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 28 Democratic Primary, 2014
| Billy Hinton
|Oklahoma State Senate, District 28 Republican Primary, 2014
| Danny Williams
| Joe Dobry
| Michael Ballard
| Charles Mashek
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Mashek + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Charles Mashek News Feed
- ↑ Facebook, "Charles Mashek," accessed May 27, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Officials 2014," accessed April 15, 2014
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Official Results Statewide Primary Election — June 24, 2014," accessed July 10, 2014