Charles S. Trump, IV
|Charles S. Trump, IV|
|West Virginia State Senate, District 15|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|J.D.||West Virginia University College of Law|
|Birthday||October 3, 1960|
|Place of birth||Winchester, VA|
Trump served in the West Virginia House of Delegates from 1992 to 2002.
Trump is an attorney. He earned his B.A. from Princeton University in 1982 and his J.D. from West Virginia University College of Law in 1985. Trump was the Morgan County prosecuting attorney from 1988 until his election as a delegate in 1992. He is a small business owner.
Elections for the office of West Virginia State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 13, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 25, 2014. Incumbent Donald H. Cookman was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Charles S. Trump, IV was unopposed in the Republican primary. Cookman will face Trump in the general election.
Trump and his wife, Susan, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Trump + West Virginia + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- West Virginia State Senate elections, 2014
- West Virginia State Legislature
- West Virginia State Senate
- West Virginia State Senate District 15
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Charles Trump on Facebook
- Charles Trump on Twitter
- Official candidate list
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary candidate list," accessed February 7, 2014
- The Journal, "Trump to seek W.Va. Senate seat in 15th District," October 22, 2013
- Facebook, "Trump for Senate," accessed March 13, 2014
- The Morgan Messenger, "Charles Trump to run for State Senate in 2014," October 23, 2013
- West Virginia Secretary of State, "Official primary election results," accessed June 18, 2014