Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Texas House of Representatives, District 91|
Scoma's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- "Adequate and Equitable Funding"
- "Parental Rights"
- "Adequate and equitable State and Federal funding from the “Gas Tax”"
- "Promote “Sustainable Development”. A concept of land use and developing mixed-use communities near mobility and commerce"
- "Creating innovative funding strategies"
- "Support programs that promote traditional marriage"
- "Promote fatherhood initiatives"
- "Promote programs that encourage family involvement in the education of our children"
- "Promote legislation to stop illegal border crossing"
- "Promote legislation that holds employers responsibility if they hire illegal immigration"
- "Promote legislation that grants temporary business visas for immigrants who provide economic benefits to the Texas economy"
- "Support legislation to maximize individual freedom and personal responsibility"
- "Promote reducing the size of state government by consolidating agencies, boards and commissions."
|Texas House of Representatives District 91 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Ken Sapp (advanced to runoff)||39.9%||3,777|
|Stephanie Klick (advanced to runoff)||31.9%||3,026|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Scoma + Texas + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Texas
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Secretary of State | Attorney General | Comptroller | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of General Land Office | Chairman of Workforce Commission | Chairman of Public Utilities | Chairman of Railroad Commission |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
Texas school districts A - L |
Texas school districts M - Z |