Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Former candidate for|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 6|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 4, 2014|
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 10|
|2010 - 2012|
|Place of birth||Bridgeport, CT|
Sova earned his B.S. from Fairfield University in 1953. Sova has worked as the following; director of administration at New Hampshire Department of Safety, director of information services at Saint Johnsburg Trucking, director of centralized DP for the State of New Hampshire, director of information services at Converse Rubber Company.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Sova served on these committees:
Elections for the office of New Hampshire House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on September 9, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 13, 2014. Kevin G. Maes was unopposed in the Democratic primary, while Charles Sova was unopposed in the Republican primary. Maes and Sova faced off in the general election. Maes defeated Sova in the general election, and was elected to the seat.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives Grafton 6 District, General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Kevin G. Maes||53.3%||1,015|
Sova ran for re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 16. Sova advanced past the September 11 primary and was defeated by Carol Friedrich (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Grafton 16, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Charles Sova Incumbent||46.8%||2,304|
In 2010, a year in which Sova was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
Sova and his wife, Edith, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Sova + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Hampshire House of Representatives
- New Hampshire House of Representatives District Grafton 06
- New Hampshire House of Representatives elections, 2014
- New Hampshire General Court
- New Hampshire General Court
- Primary candidate list for 2014
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2014 Filing Period," accessed July 1, 2014
- WMUR9 ABC, "New Hampshire - Summary Vote Results," November 5, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 15, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 Primary Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- New Hampshire Secretary of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 16, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed June 17, 2014