|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||New Hampshire College|
Warren served one term as Brunswick County Commissioner.
Warren earned his B.S. in Human Services Administration from New Hampshire College, Manchester, New Hampshire, and his M.S. in Community Psychology and Minor in Adult Mental Health, from Springfield College, Springfield Mass.
Elections for the office of North Carolina House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place May 6, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 28, 2014. Incumbent Frank Iler defeated Marion Davis in the Republican primary, while Charles Warren was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Warren and Iler will face off in the general election.
|North Carolina House of Representatives, District 17 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Frank Iler Incumbent||69.6%||5,493|
Warren and his wife, Deloris, have two adult children. They reside in Oak Island, North Carolina.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charles + Warren + North + Carolina + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina House of Representatives
- North Carolina State Legislature
- North Carolina House of Representatives elections, 2014
- North Carolina House of Representatives District 17
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official primary candidate list
- North Carolina State Board of Elections, Official general election candidate list
State of North Carolina
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utilities |