Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50|
|Profession||Geologist/President, Geotechnical & Environmental Service, Inc.|
Williamson ran in the 2012 election for Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50. Williamson defeated D.J. Farris and Dave Hall in the August 2 primary election and was defeated by Bo Mitchell (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50, General Election, 2012|
|Tennessee House of Representatives, District 50 Republican Primary, 2012|
Williamson opposes a State income tax, supports the right to bear arms, and favors free market solutions to promote economic growth.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charles + Williamson + Tennessee + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Storms sweep across Midwest, kill 6 in Illinois - Valley morning Star
- Couple gets lots of help with final reunion for WWII vets - Clarksville Leaf Chronicle
- 2013 Week 12 Upon Further Review - ESPN (blog)
- Local singing sensation Janelle Monae heads to the Uptown on Friday - Kansas City Star
- Simon & Schuster Suspends 'Embassy House' Book By '60 Minutes' Benghazi ... - Huffington Post
- Funeral Notices for November 13, 2013 - The Randolph Guide
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Tennessee Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Tennessee Department of State - Unofficial primary results
- ↑ Charleswilliamson.com "Platform," Accessed July 28, 2012
- ↑ Unofficial Republican state representative primary results from the TN Secretary of State, 2010
- ↑ Official House Election Results, 2010
State of Tennessee
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Treasurer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environment & Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | Chairman of Regulatory Authority |