|Missouri House of Representatives, District 162|
|2011 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
|Birthday||July 18, 1965|
|Place of birth||Fayetteville, North Carolina|
Davis' professional experience includes working as an aviation electronics technician in the United States Navy and as a business owner.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Davis served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Small Business|
|• Veterans, Chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Davis served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Small Business|
|• Tax Reform|
|• Veterans, Vice-chair|
|• Joint Committee on Terrorism, Bioterrorism and Homeland Security|
Davis won re-election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 162. Davis ran unopposed in the August 7 Republican primary and ran unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Davis is available dating back to 2010. Based on available campaign finance records, Davis raised a total of $50,339 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Charlie Davis's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 162||$27,875|
|2010||Missouri House of Representatives, District 128||$22,464|
|Grand Total Raised||$50,339|
Davis won re-election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Davis raised a total of $27,875.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charlie Davis's campaign in 2012|
|Childress Royalty - Newt Sharp||$1,500|
|Total Raised in 2012||$27,875|
|Source:Follow the Money|
In 2010, a year in which Davis was up for re-election, he collected $22,464 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Acme Land Co Newt Sharp||$2,500|
|FG Wiedeman International Inc GW Jackson||$1,000|
Davis and his wife, Laura, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charlie + Davis + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Negative reaction to Michael Sam's announcement - CBSSports.com
- Ex-Giant Carl Banks rips Corey Webster on Twitter - CBSSports.com
- Haslam addresses Browns front office overhaul - CBSSports.com
- Charlie Crist has called himself "pro-life" and "pro-choice" and backed ... - PolitiFact
- Missouri residents could see tax break on storm shelters - Joplin Globe
- Nonesuch Events for the Weekend of February 7?9 - Nonesuch Records
- Lincoln Days Dinner - Four States Homepage
- Cromartie on marijuana in the NFL - CBSSports.com
- Today in History - Quincy Herald Whig
- PCCA launches public affairs shop ? Cassidy hires Belote ? Yelp hires second ... - Politico
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010
- Facebook group
Terry Swinger (D)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 162
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri House of Representatives District 128
| Succeeded by|
Sue Entlicher (R)
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |