|Oklahoma State Senate District 17|
|Elections and appointments|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University, 1976|
|J.D.||University of Oklahoma, 1979|
|Date of birth||April 18, 1954|
|Place of birth||Shawnee, OK|
Laster earned his B.S. in Pre-Law from the Oklahoma State University in 1976 and his J.D. from Oklahoma University in 1979. His professional experience includes working as an attorney.
In the 2010-2011 legislative sessions, Laster served on these committees:
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2012
Laster did not run for re-election in 2012.
- See also: Oklahoma State Senate elections, 2008
Laster raised $156,425 for his campaign.
|Oklahoma Senate District 17|
|CHARLIE LASTER (D)||15,817|
|DONALD ROMINGER, JR (R)||12,158|
Below are Laster's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Oklahoma Trial Lawyers Association||$5,000|
|Center for Legislative Excellence||$5,000|
|Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma||$5,000|
|Oklahoma City Fire Fighters||$5,000|
Laster was born on April 18, 1954, in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Laster and his wife, Kathy, have two children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Charlie + Laster + Oklahoma + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oklahoma State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Oklahoma State Legislature
- Oklahoma state legislative districts
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006, 2004
|Oklahoma State Senate District 17
| Succeeded by|
Ron Sharp (R)