For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Charlotte County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Taxes can be paid online.
- Bid requests and recent awards are listed.
- Names, contact information, as well as term dates for county board members are provided.
- Names and contact information for county administrative officials are listed.
- County board meeting minutes are posted for the current but not previous years, and no agendas are posted.
- Proposed but not approved budgets for the current and previous years are posted.
- No audited financial statements are provided.
- There is no information for vendors about the bidding and contract award process.
- No information is available about how to make FOIA requests, and there appears to be no record of the county's FOIA compliance.
- There appears to be no information about any arrangements with lobbying associations the county may have. However, the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- The site has no search function.