Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 74|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||December 3, 2013|
Meadows ran in the special election for Alabama House of Representatives District 74. The seat was vacant following Jay Love's (R) resignation to work for the Business Council of Alabama. Meadows faced Heather Sellers and Dimitri Polizos in the October 8 Republican primary. Since no candidate gained more than fifty percent of the votes, the top two vote-getters - Meadows and Polizos - met in a runoff on November 19, which Polizos won.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Charlotte + Meadows + Alabama + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Dimitri Polizos defeats Charlotte Meadows in Alabama House District 74 (updated) - al.com (blog)
- House District 74 runoff: Candidates Meadows, Polizos campaigning to the end - Montgomery Advertiser
- AEA give Senate challenger Garreth Moore a $150000 boost - Montgomery Advertiser
- AEA gives Senate challenger Garreth Moore a $150000 boost - Montgomery Advertiser
- Strangers On A Train: 32 Hours From New Orleans To New York On The Amtrak ... - International Business Times
- Gov. Robert Bentley campaign fundraising slows in November - Montgomery Advertiser
- Voters in Montgomery electing state representative - WSFA
- "Official candidate list," accessed October 7, 2013
- timesdaily.com, " Special elections set for Ala. House districts," August 8, 2013
- montgomeryadvertiser.com, "Polizos, Meadows in runoff for Alabama House District 74 seat," October 9, 2013
- blog.al.com, "Dimitri Polizos defeats Charlotte Meadows in Alabama House District 74 (updated)," November 19, 2013
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|