|Arkansas House of Representatives District 77|
|2007 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||Arkansas State University, 1967|
|Master's||University of Kentucky, 1975|
|Date of birth||August 12, 1946|
|Place of birth||Monette, AR|
Wagner's professional experience includes working as a sales representative with the Rigby Steck-Vaughn Book Publishing Company, Superintendent of Manila Public Schools, Coordinator of the Federal Program for Manila Public Schools and Superintendent of the Etawah School District.
Wagner is a member of the Arkansas Northeastern College Foundation Board.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wagner served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Personnel
- Subcommittee on Finance
- Subcommittee on Local Government Personnel
- Subcommittee on Planning
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Public Health, Welfare and Labor Committee, Arkansas House
- Subcommittee on Human Services
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Wagner served on these committees:
- Subcommittee on Financial Institutions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on K-12, Vocational-Technical Institutions
Wagner's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1228 - "TO ACHIEVE AN EQUITABLE DISTRIBUTION OF THE ARKANSAS LOCAL POLICE AND FIRE RETIREMENT SYSTEM FEE AND INSURANCE PREMIUM TURNBACKS."
- HB 1967 - "AN ACT TO REQUIRE AN INTERIM STUDY OF WAYS TO ENCOURAGE PHYSICIANS TO PRACTICE MEDICINE IN RURAL AREAS OF ARKANSAS."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Wagner won re-election to the 77th District seat in 2010. She faced no opposition.
Wagner raised $18,377 for her campaign.
|Arkansas House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Charolette Wagner's campaign in 2010|
|Rural Arkansas Telecommunications||$2,000|
|Arkansas Healthcare Association||$1,000|
|Total Raised in 2010||$12,880|
Below are Wagner's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Arkansas Healthcare Assoc||$2,000|
|Southwestern Energy Co||$750|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Charolette + Wagner + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Charolette Wagner
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010, 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed December 4, 2014
- Arkansas Secretary of State, "Official election results," accessed December 13, 2013
- VoteNaturally.org, "2008 general election results, Arkansas," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "Arkansas House spending, 2008," November 4, 2008
- Follow the Money, "2008 contributions," accessed November 20, 2014
|Arkansas House District 77
| Succeeded by|
Stephanie Malone (R)
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|