Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Pennsylvania State House District 22|
|2007 - 2012|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Bachelor's||University of Chicago|
|J.D.||University of Pittsburgh|
|Place of birth||Beechview, PA|
Wagner earned her B.A. in Public Policy from the University of Chicago. She went on to receive her JD/Certificate in Civil Litigation from the University of Pittsburgh.
Wagner has worked as a Policy Analyst. She currently works as an attorney for Rosen Louik & Perry.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Wagner was appointed to these committees:
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Wagner served on these committees:
- Education Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Transportation Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
- Urban Affairs Committee, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Wagner won re-election to the 22nd District seat in 2010. She had no primary opposition and was unchallenged in the general election on November 2, 2010.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 22|
|Chelsa Wagner (D)||14,744||100.0%|
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 22|
|Chelsea Wagner (D)||24,280||100.0%|
Wagner raised $95,315 during the 2010 election cycle.
Her top contributors are listed below.
|Western Pennsylvania Laborers||$4,900|
|Amalgamated Transit Union Local 85||$3,000|
|Operating Engineers Local 66||$2,600|
|Greater Pennsylvania Regional Council Of Carpenters||$2,550|
|Pittsburgh Federation Of Teachers Local 400||$2,200|
Wagner is single.
- Chelsa Wagner's personal website
- Pennsylvania House of Representatives - Rep. Wagner
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Chelsa Wagner on Facebook
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, "Allegheny County controller Chelsa Wagner resigns House seat," January 16, 2012
- Philadelphia Enquirer, "Six Pennsylvania House seats to be filled in April," March 1, 2012
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "2010 General Election Results," accessed May 2, 2014
- Pennsylvania Department of State, "Official 2008 General Election Results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, 2010 campaign contributors to Chelsa Wagner
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 22
| Succeeded by|
State of Pennsylvania
|State executive offices||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Secretary of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Conservation and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor & Industry | Chairman of Public Utilities |